It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, December 7, 2012

Little Turd

So yesterday I had to go to a work Manager's Meeting so my mom (grammy) picked Little Monkey up from school and watched him until I was finished with my meeting. Well, when I got there, I asked him to pick up his toys and put them away so we could go cause we still had to go pick the girls up from school as well. Anyway...he was being silly, so I called him a little turd. My mom was like, "So that's where he learned how to say that". I was like 'um yeah probably, why what happened?" She said that while she was buckling him into his car seat, he called her a "little turd". I busted up laughing cause I thought it was hilarious. Well apparently she didn't and she told him that it was naughty and he shouldn't say those words. While laughing I told her that I would much rather hear him say "turd" than "s**t".

1 comment:

  1. that is funny and a much better word, I could totally see that becoming HER nickname for family gatherings, oh my! :P

    ReplyDelete