It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hair Due's and Conversations Between Cousins

Yesterday Carson and I went to my sisters to have my hair colored and to get Carson's hair cut. On a whim we ended up bleaching the tips of his hair and one of my nephews. They turned out cute.
 
Photo  Photo: Carson's new hair cut. We also bleached his hair
 
While my sister was putting the color in my hair, Carson and my nephew Aiden were playing with cars and they had a couple of funny conversations.
 
Carson: I got a gogurt this morning cause I didn't have school.
Aiden: Well, you must have been a really good boy.
 
Aiden:How old are you Cars?
Carson: Little
 
There is 4 years between these two boys and they are so funny to listen to.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment