It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Major Update

April 30:

This never happens in the car and if it does, he doesn't stay asleep when his sisters get in the car.



April 28:

Cousins playing together at Aunt Britt's and Uncle Troy's...also Joe tossing Raven, Nadia, Carson and Ryleigh (niece) in the air.

 
 


April 21~Blessing Day:

Because the kids were never given a name and a blessing, we decided that we would just go with it and bless them. Just because our kids are older doesn't mean that Joe and I had to miss out on that one life event.
 
 
  


April 18~Strengthening Families Graduation:

After 14 weeks of attending a weekly group meeting with our kids, we graduated and completed the program. We also were 1 of 2 families that had perfect attendance.


Last day of the TAX SEASON:

Carson and Joe brought me flowers at work. It was cute. I was with a client when all of a sudden I hear this little voice tell my coworker "I got flowers for my mom". Good way to make this momma's heart melt.



April 15:

Trevor's (nephew) birthday...
 
  
 
The story behind Trev wearing a girl shirt...so my birthday is two days after his and he was just opening up presents and just grabbed mine and instead of saying that it was mine, I let him open it up. He was surprised when it was not his size and a girls shirt. He was like, this is for girls and then proceeded to put it on. Silly boy.
 
In the last blog post, I mentioned that we upgraded our car to a van, so here is our van:

 
The last weekend during Spring Break we took our van on a trip...to Beaver to the great grandparents house. It was so nice to not hear, so and so is touching me, so and so is leaning on my carseat...blahblaha
 


No comments:

Post a Comment