It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, November 10, 2014

Carson Turns 6 11/08/2014

I cannot believe that our baby has turned 6. Time sure has flown by. He was only 3 when we got him and still a baby. He is now a big grown up boy who attends kindergarten all day. This boy knows how to push our buttons, but then seconds later he is making us laugh. He takes after my sister in that regard. It doesn't take him much time to think up a response that is so out-landish and off topic.

For example:

On Saturday (his birthday):

I just took Joe's plastic toy sword away from Carson because I'm trying to get him in bed and I through it by the dresser and Carson says. .. dad is going to be berry (very) mad at you.

He is such a momma's boy now days, which I am loving. He can read on a third grade level and do math on a beginning first grade level. He is too smart for his own good sometimes.

Carson we love you so much and are so thankful that you are apart of our eternal family. Happy birthday buddy.

Here are some photo's from his birthday:

 
Carson at school
 
     
 
The volcano cake I made for his birthday
 
 
    
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
In other news: Raven cracked me up at the school the other day.
 
Here is what happened:
 
I was sitting in my sister's truck when raven came out of the school. She said I opened the van door and poof you weren't there. I was like poof like I did a magic trick and disappeared just like that. She said yeah I was confused cause poof you were gone.

Quynsie made the Junior Honor Society today 11/10/14. We are so proud of her and the accomplishments she has made.

I am so glad I didn't marry a military man, businessmen, or truck driver because Joe is only going to be gone tonight on a small job in St. George and will be home tomorrow night, but I am a hot mess. I don't like being without my other half and best friend. Love you babe. Be safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment