It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, February 15, 2015

January 29

I'm so out of my element on this one. I was never and still am not all that into makeup but Quynsie is and she asked raven to hide her eye liner so Carson wouldn't find it. Well Quynsie couldn't find it where raven told her it was so Quynsie came upstairs just yelling at raven. Raven was like it's just eyeliner which made Quynsie even more mad.


Heather Forbes Quote:

When a child says, "I hate you!", it is a mirror into their soul. What they are really saying is, "I hate myself!"

Carson says this to us on an almost consistent basis so it makes me sad to think that he might actually hate himself. I hope that is not true. I know he says it because he doesn't like the situation and he doesn't know how to voice it the correct way.


Apex Fun Run: for school
Each lap is 1/16 of a mile


Nadia ran 40 laps


 Carson ran 58 laps and he ran more laps than any other kindergartener.


Raven ran 56 laps

No comments:

Post a Comment