It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, November 27, 2016

November 12, 2016

Please keep Ravens birth dads family in your prayers. His dad passed away this morning.
Even though Raven didn't know him, it still breaks my heart. It breaks my heart because now Raven will never get to know him.
We have chosen to have contact with certain family members and for those friendships I'm grateful for. We have also chosen not to have relationships with other members because they were toxic, but it doesn't mean that I wouldn't feel the same sadness and heart break if something was to happen to them.

Joe took all of the kids phones and tablets until 7 and he told them they need to enjoy each others company and bond with one another.
Nadia: well that's impossible besides we bond in my bedroom when we are playing in our tablets together.

These next pictures were of Joe's accident 16 years ago. I just wanted to preserve them since they are now fading.






No comments:

Post a Comment