It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, May 17, 2013

Nadia's Kindergarten Graduation May 2013

Today was Nadia's Kindergarten Graduation. And her and I both survived....that in and of its self is an accomplishment. She played so many games during homework time, that I was beginning to wonder if we would make it through 9 months of it, but she finally came around and we made it.
 
I didn't think I would be all that emotional about it, but once all of the kids came into the auditorium, and I saw the excitement on that little girls face, the tears started coming and I wasn't the only one, there was one proud daddy as well.
 
We are so lucky to have this little girl in our family. She is funny, artistic and musical. She fits her name for sure. When the music comes on the foot starts a tappin'. We love you baby girl and we are so proud of you.
 
 
Nadia
This is just Nadia's class
 
Part of her program
This is my favorite picture
 
This is all of Nadia's all day kindergarten class and the afternoon kindergarten. Also the kindergarten teachers.
 
 
Nadia getting her diploma from Mr. Pitcher (Principal) and her teacher Mrs. Memmott
Nadia with her other teacher Mrs. Sanchez. Both teachers have been so amazing with her.
Nadia and Mrs. Memmott



No comments:

Post a Comment