It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Raven's 8th Birthday and Baptism

May 4:

Raven's Baptism:

We are so proud of Raven and her decision to get baptized into "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints". We hope she will always remember this day and all of the people who come out to support her on this special day. We also hope she will always remember the feelings she had when her dad baptized her and confirmed her a member.

Raven, I want you to know that I have a testimony and know that this Church is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that President Monson is a prophet of God today. I also have a testimony of the Holy Ghost. I know that if we turn to our Father in Heaven he will be there for you to protect you and guide you.

Again Raven, we are so proud of you.


 
 
May 1:
 
On Wednesday, we took the kids to see the movie Croods at Raven's request for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment