It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, December 26, 2014

December 22: Owliver

So Carson got this little stuffed animal owl from our friend Hannah Cary and he has named it Owliver. Well a few minutes ago Carson was being extremely loud in bed and we asked him to be quiet. He said it's not me it's Owliver and you have to ask him that's what he wants. I said I'm not telling him you tell him he is your friend. Carson says I'll never tell him that.

This morning there was another incident about this owl. We went shopping this morning for something for H...annah and we stopped at her house to give it to her and after I headed to the gas station. Carson starts crying and I ask what is wrong and he says well owliver is home by himself and he is scared. I said well your other pets are there to keep him company so he is fine. Carson then says but he is scared and shy so he hasn't made any friends yet and he is probably lost now.

Warning: don't ever hurt his pets (stuffed animals) feelings cause Carson throws them all into the hall and won't be friends with them for half the day and he will cry that same amount of time then he calms down and is friends with them again. Believe me I have seen this happen many times so do me a favor and just don't hurt his pets feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment