It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Random Ramblings

Heard at our house:

  • I wanted to go and hang out with an amazing friend and her kids. Our kids were not very happy with this plan because it was going to be while they were at school. Raven tells me, "Mom that is not allowed. It is not ok for you to go without us." Well this mom decided to be rebellious against my 9 year olds wishes and I went anyway. I had a great time. Not saying that I wouldn't have had a great time with my kids as well, but you know, sometimes a mom just needs some me time with friends as well.

  • Carson: I miss being with Jesus

  • Me to Carson: Get your pants out of your mouth!

  • Carson claims he has been to China with his dad. ..I would like to know when this went down cause I wasn't invited. Lol... he also claims he is funny. He Told me: I make you giggle everyday.

  • Carson comes in and says take a picture and send it to Grammy so I can make her laugh

Carson comes in and says take a picture and send it to Grammy so I can make her laugh
 
 
  • Thanks to my mad mommy skills taco Tuesday was saved. Raven and Nadia thought it was going to be a disaster and that we couldn't have tacos without olives. I managed to fond the last two cans we have. Disaster fixed
 
  • So I'm sitting here doing a word search and
    Carson says "oooh babe"
    Joe: did you call mom babe
    Carson: yes
    Joe: well she is a hot babe...
    Carson (giggling): mom dad said hot babe. He said your a hot babe mom
 
  • Carson: didn't you knOw I called you on my phone mommy?
    Me: NO
    Carson: well I called you on my phone and the next time I call you you better answer me
    Apparently this conversation has been heard many times between Quynsie and I. And his dad gave him an old phone the other night night that we had stashed away
     
  •  Carson sporting another one of his sisters hair accessories. He says: "Send it to grammy, she will laugh"
Carson sporting another one of his sister's hair accessories.  He says send it to Grammy she will laugh.
 
  • Carson to his dad in Church: You don't believe in Ninja Turtles!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment