It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, January 2, 2015

Valuable lesson's learned at the Davis Home

Well our kids learned a very valuable lesson today. We were at Wal-Mart and the girls wanted knee high boots so Joe told them that they have money and that they could buy their own. (We would have paid if they absolutely needed them but it was a want not need) We told them that we could look online because they would have a better selection. Well then they decided that they needed taller socks to go with the boots. I wasn't going to buy socks either because I just bought ...them some for school so again Joe says if you want them then you buy them. I knew Quynsie didn't have the money for both because she keeps spending it and I tried to remind her of that fact but she insisted she had the money. We got home went through their piggy banks and come to find out Quynsie only had enough for her socks where the other girls had enough for both plus some left over. Carson even bought himself a pair of shoes with his money. Well I went on line and let Raven and Nadia pick out boots and Quynsie got upset and wanted to borrow money from Raven. I put my foot down and said no because that is teaching her it's ok to go into debt and I'm not willing to say it's ok to go into debt for a pair a boots. A house yes but not boots. In the end she is still getting boots but they are for her birthday that is in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment