It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Jaunary 5: Jesus

Carson woke up around 6 A.M. and hollered:

Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Jesus wants to talk to you!!!

And then he fell back to sleep.

I asked Carson when I was getting him ready for school what he thought Jesus wanted to talk to daddy about and I asked if he was in trouble. Carson says, no mommy, he isn't in trouble, I think it is because he is being good.

I have been thinking a lot about my conversation with Carson this morning before school about Jesus. My kids may not have much innocence left in them but at least they are close to our heavenly father and Jesus. It gives me hope that one day they will be ok and not have to struggle with addiction because they will be on the right path in the gospel. I have also been feeling like a failure as a mom the last couple of weeks and Today I'm feeling like an accomplished mom. I feel blessed to be their mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment