It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, December 26, 2016

December 08, 2016

I don't care who you are or not with, you will not be seeing my kids at least anytime soon. I'm so sick of birth mom thinking she can see my kids after all she has done to them before we got them and since we got them. You broke their trust when you disrespected Quynsie. I have only ever allowed direct contact with four people and that is because they trust, support and respect us as the parents. If I thought for one second that she would be of any help, you bet I would try to work things out but right now I don't see that ever happening. There is a reason you lost your kids to begin with.
This is not to make anyone mad, it is to let others know that we have boundaries and we are not budging in that area. We tried to have contact with you about 8 months ago and you disrespected not only me by calling me names, but you disrespected Quynsie and that is unforgivable right now.
If you can't respect us as their parents and want to do the name calling, then we cannot have contact because it is toxic and not fair to the kids.
When and if you are ready to be respectful to Joe and I as the parents of these four kids, then we can talk. 


Image may contain: 1 person, indoor
Naida's Native American project for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment