It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, December 26, 2016

December 16, 2016

No automatic alt text available.
Carson made this card for Raven at therapy today.
It was the sweetest thing ever.
His therapist had no idea that Raven loved cats until she asked me why Carson would use all cat stickers. He was being very thoughtful.

Image may contain: 1 person
Nadia told me the only thing she wanted for her birthday was to see Mrs. Tiffany Cook Jacobson. She got her wish. I have known about this shenanigan for a couple of weeks now but to see the look on her face when she saw her was priceless. I wish I would have had my camera but I had just come out of a meeting and left it in the office. Thanks Tiffany for making Nadia's day.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, food
Nadia wanted these peppermint cups for hot chocolate for her birthday instead of a cake.
We will be celebrating it with family during the Sly Christmas Party tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment