It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

3 Tornado's = Messes

One of my friends posted this on facebook and I just had to post it here cause it fits our house to the "T"...

So true with my nieces and nephews.
 
 
I do have to say that we have some pretty AWESOME kids. But them being tornado's is a true statement. They can turn a room upside down in a matter of seconds.
 
I just read this to the kids and "Little Miss Sassy" says OK, I will be a tornado. I then told her that whatever mess she makes, she has to clean up. To which she replied..."I'm not a tornado that cleans up, I'm only a tornado that makes messes." To which Pink Panther agreed.
 
We don't ask the kids to do much around here except homework, reading, and to clean their room and playroom. I pretty much clean everything else and do the laundry (occasionally asking the girls to put their clothes away, but not often). Most of the time I don't even care if their room or playroom is spotless, I just want the majority of the mess picked up and as long  as they tried to clean it up, that's all that matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment