It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from the Davis'
 
This year we are so thankful for our 3 amazing kids. They have been such a blessing in our lives.

I am thankful that we are able to celebrate our first Thanksgiving with our kids. We even decorated our Christmas tree today and honestly, I don't care how it got decorated (which is a big step for me because I am very particular about my tree), I am just thankful that my kids got to decorate it. I loved seeing their smiles. I am also thankful for the amazing husband that I have. He works so hard for our family so I can stay home with our kids.

Joe is thankful for our kids and his wife.

Pink Panther is thankful for...her family and that she is loved.

Little Miss Sassy is thankful for...a safe place to live and that she is safe and loved.

Little Monkey is thankful for...Lightning McQueen

Here are some of our decorations for Christmas so far...


 


1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for Lightning McQueen, too...some great lessons and even better entertainment! :) Ok, I'm thankful for the other stuff, too...

    ReplyDelete