It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, September 2, 2016

August 30, 2016

I went to lunch with my friend Bethany.
She is in our ward and I am loving that I am coming out of my shell and going out with friends again.
This past year has been brutal on me without my best friend Camilla here.
I went and hid in my own shell and stayed disconnected.
It felt good to get out.

Carson called when we were headed home and said that he had an accident in his pants.
Come to find out, he drank water out of the hose the night before.
I am thankful Joe knew that he did because I didn't.
He had about 6 accidents that day and I finally asked Joe what he thought it could be and that is when he told me about the water out of the hose.
Our outdoor water is all irrigation water. The kids have been told many times not to drink the water because it would make them sick.
After I called the doctor and asked them when I should be concerned that he drank the water and they said that if he gets dehydrated or it lasts longer than a week then bring him in.
At dinner we had another conversation about why they can't drink the water from the hose.
The kids seemed confused as to why they couldn't because at my parents, sisters, and my brothers house they can drink out of it.
We had to explain that we live in a different city and our city has irrigation water for outside (sprinklers and such are hooked up to it).
I hope they all learned their lesson after this.




Daddy got the best of Quynsie.
She was upset because he wouldn't share his ice cream and so she took it while he wasn't looking.
This is what happened when he realized Quynsie hid his ice cream.
It was all fun and games.
They both laughed about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment