It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Cleopatra dress complete for the school play.
Volunteer hours equal about 8 hours towards our 40 that we need for the school.

This school stuff is all just so confusing to me. IEP vs 504 plans....ugh... I now get the IEP portion of things, but now to figure out the 504 portion...
I now know why I changed my major from early elementary education to accounting. I would not make it in the teaching world. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I fight for my kids, maybe a bit much but I waited 12 years to have kids and I want them to have the best of everything and education is not an option. It is a requirement and I will fight for them to be the best they can be.












Nadia is laughing hysterically and being very animated at Quynsie because the boy Quynsie likes, his brother is in Nadia class. It was so comical listening to Nadia tell Quynsie this information I had to document it. Nadia was laughing so hard she had tears rolling down her cheeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment