It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another Epic Snow Storm

When I got up this morning and saw how much snow was on the ground, my anxiety kicked up bad. I got the kids all to school safe and sound and then it was time for me to go to work. I even made it to work safe and sound. Thank goodness.

 
This picture was taken on the freeway in Springville. There was an accident just up ahead and there was an Orem officer on the scene.
 

 
This picture was about a block or two from my office.

 
This picture is of the snow on our back lawn. I am afraid that we are going to have a well watered lawn and basement when all of this snow melts. The pile of snow is from shoveling only a quarter of our driveway. I'm afraid the rest will have to go on the front lawn cause there really is not anymore room on the back. Our basement is going to flood if we get a quick warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment