It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Epic Snow fall

Last Thursday in a matter of three hours the sky put down about 6-8 inches of snow. It was falling faster than we could shovel so we gave up. We still have about that much snow left on our driveway but it is snow packed due to driving on it. We had family therapy this night and a ten minute drive took us thirty to get home. The next morning we woke up to another 7-9 inches ontop of the day before. I had to drop the kids off to my sisters before work because they didn't have school. Again a ten minute drive took me close to. 40-45 minutes driving in (I'm not kidding) more than a foot of snow on the road. It was bad. It has been a few years since we got that much snow out of one storm. Wow is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment