It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Temple Sealing 01/19/2013

We have waiting a long 12 years for this day. OK so maybe it has only been 6 or 7 years when we found out that we would never be able to have kids the traditional way and that we would most likely have to adopt. And it is FINALLY here!!!

I am so thankful for the knowledge of FOREVER FAMILIES!!! Yes, I would have been thankful to have my kids born into the covenant, but there is just something very SPECIAL about kneeling across the alter from my husband and our kids in the middle all holding hands. What an amazing experience. I have dreamed of this day for a very long time and it was everything that I could have dreamed and more. I know that Carson is so young that there is a possibility that he won't remember this experience later in life, but I hope my girls are old enough that they will always remember this day and the way they felt in the House of the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. It was an honor to be there and worth every minutes of the drive and everything! It was such a beautiful day, a great break from the snow and cold! Even though it was still cold, it was practically a heat wave compared to the last few weeks or so! A most blessed event! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete