It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mom is Back to Work

Well the time has come for me to go back to work. You see it is that time of year again when tax season is in full swing and that is my Que (spelling?) to head back to the office.

This year will be different in a couple of ways. The first being that I have kids now and we will have to see how I can manage being a mom and still working. I am also managing my tax office this year. Out of the 7 years that I have worked for H&R Block this will be my 5th year managing. I took the last two years off from being a manager (I was just a preparer) and it was a well needed break, but here I am back in the saddle and ready to go.

So far our kids survived the first day of me back at work. We will have to see how the rest of the week goes and into next week. I am sure we will have our challenges, but who doesn't right?

So here is to wishing us luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. They will do great just let them get use to it. might take a little bit but they will do great.

    ReplyDelete