It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, August 22, 2016




Every little slit in Carson's wall and door was made today during a time out in his room. 10 minutes people, 10 minutes is all he was in there.
I was cooking dinner so I did not hear the banging on the walls. But again, he bangs on the walls so often that sometimes I don't realize he is even doing it until its to late.

Carson has some serious impulse control problems.
Our doctor has now suggested that he see a psychiatrist. I started that process today.
He will see the psychiatrist tomorrow morning. Hopefully we can figure out why he is the most happiest boy and within seconds he explodes. The explosions are getting worse.

I have to make it known that I am trying to do everything in my power to get this boy the help he needs. I love my kids so much that I will do just about anything for them. I will drive wherever I need to in order to get them the best possible help and care.
I work very closely with the school in order to get extra services in the school.
I take Carson to O.T. twice a month.
I take Carson to regular therapy every week.
I am now taking him to a psychiatrist for evaluation.
I take the girls to therapy once a week.
I have sought out community help trying to find different programs that will help us.

I don't want my kids to ever feel like they are a bad kid because they are GREAT kids.
They just have a traumatic background and they don't know how to deal with that.

I want my kids to have a successful future. I want them to be happy and able to find ways to get their frustrations out in a healthy way.
I love my kids more than anything. I fought so hard and for so long to have kids, but lets be honest, this is so much harder than I ever imagined.
I would not trade my kids for anything. I don't care what the struggles are, we WILL get through it together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment