It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, August 4, 2016


Nadia and her bestie celebrating their "friendiversary". They came up with this name a few years ago. They have been best friends since 1st grade and they are now going into 4th grade this year. I have loved watching these two girls grow up and their friendship grow with them. They have always had the same teacher as well and this year isn't any different so come 7th grade it may become as a blow when they don't have every class together. We made cookies for her to take and Nadia even used her money to buy Olivia a small gift.





Wow... This spider was big enough to eat one of my children.
The back story to this spider.... I'm sorry neighbors for ravens screaming last night... I seriously thought she was over reacting.
Last night Raven came running out of the house crying and screaming "it's alive, it's alive" and joie and I couldn't help but laugh. She then said it was a huge spider and it's going to eat me and I can't find it anymore but it came crawling toward me and it was going to eat me.
We told her that we killed it when we cane in even though we hadn't but she wouldn't stop carrying on about it.
This morning we told her that we really didn't kill it because we couldn't find it.
Well just now it found its way onto Quynsie's school stuff that she is going through and both Quynsie and Raven scream again.
Now I feel really bad because it really was a huge spider, but I still can't get Raven's face out of my head from last night.

I went and got the 3 littles registered for school this morning.
Normally I buy all of the supplies that the teachers request, but this year, I decided to only pay $35 per kid. So much cheaper than buying all of the supplies.
That brings our total up to $400 so far for registration fees.
I am sure there are going to be other fees for Quynsie once school starts.
Next week is volleyball tryouts and if she makes the team, then there will be more money to be forked up.

TWINS!!!!
Meet Chloe and Sophie, our newest nieces. They arrived safely yesterday morning.
Chloe was 7.1 and Sophie was 6.11
Chloe has red hair just like the rest of her siblings before her and Sophie got brown hair.
CONGRATS CAMILLA AND MICHAEL!!!
I wish I was in Texas right now snuggling up these girlies.
We were all on our seats waiting to hear all day yesterday and finally I text Michael wanting to know if the girls had made their grand entrance.
Much to my delighted heart the answer was yes!
I cried tears of joy and tears of regret of not being able to fly out and help with the other kids.
When they had Peter 2 years ago, I was able to be there the entire time. I sat with Camilla in the hospital when Peter was really sick, I was able to watch the other kids for her when she was in need. I got to bond with all of the kids.
I am really sad that I won't get to bond with these ones while they are so tiny!!!
Oh so many emotions going through my body right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment