It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, August 21, 2016

We made it through the first week of school.
It has been crazy busy trying to get back into a routine.
Not only are we trying to get into a routine, we are trying to get into a routine that involves volleyball and lots of travel. I am left to rely on my mom a lot more again. Something I am not happy about, but I don't know what else to do. I can only be in one place at a time.
I also can't pull the little kids from school all of the time just to travel to these games.
We already miss enough school with doctor appointments and therapy appointments.
My goal was for them to not miss as much school this year, but we are already off to a bad start.
Carson was late twice last week for therapy and it was only week one.

Joe's birthday is Tuesday and since we will be on the road to Ogden for Quynsie's first volleyball game, we decided to go to Joe's favorite restaurant for his birthday yesterday.

Demolition Derby 2016
This year we took the kids with us.
Carson is so animated when talking about it.
Raven and Nadia loved it.
Quynsie not so much. (She is a teenager)




No comments:

Post a Comment