It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Tomorrow is the day...the day we find out if Quynsie makes the junior varsity volleyball team.
It is selection day.
Even if she doesn't make the junior varsity team, she will still be able to play co-ed again this year, so it is not like she will completely miss out on volleyball.
She really wants to be on the team...so much so, she asked her dad to give her a father's blessing.

Dear Son,
Please do not cut your hair again. I finally was able to cut it the way I have wanted to for so long.

The similarities are amazing.
From what I understand, their attitudes and behaviors are also similar.
These boys have never lived with each other.
It still amazes me how genetics work even when the children have never been around one another.
This picture is amazing because it was taken at the same place, but we did not go together. In fact the one of Carson was taken one month prior to Jaiden's. (Carson on the left and Jaiden on the right)
Carson (left) was 4 when the picture was taken, Jaiden (middle) is currently 4 and Nadia was 5.
I love doing comparison pictures of my kids with their biological brother.
Nadia, Carson and Jaiden are full siblings.
I appreciate Nina (Jaiden's adoptive mom) for allowing me to do these comparisons every once in awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment