It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, March 15, 2013

Build A Bear

The kids got build a bears for Christmas and we finally found the time to get them stuffed. A rare moment when the kids were out of school and I was not working happened today, so we set out to the mall....after picking up Grammy that is...

 
Grammy's moose's name is:Skeeter
Carson's puppy's name is: Boston (cause it looks like aunt Britt's dog)
Nadia's Bear's name is: Twinkle
Raven's Bear's name is: Fluffy
 
We did some shopping. I was able to get Raven a skirt for school next year. Since they will be going to a Charter School, it has to be certain colors and they only had the right size for Raven (getting them one size bigger than they wear now). I will have to keep an eye out for one for Nadia. I was also able to go to Aeropostale (my new addiction). I got me a couple of short sleeve shirts for the summer time.
 
We also went to In-n-Out for lunch. And then finally we headed off to Krispy Cream. My parents got the kids a free coupon for a doughnut for Valentines and they expired today so we had to use them quick.
 
Now it is off to work for me...BOO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment