It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Growing up

Today is Little Miss Sassy Pants kindergarten graduation picture day. I cannot believe that she is almost finished with kindergarten. It doesn't matter that we have only had these kids for a year. It still makes me sad that my little girl is growing up so fast. She was so excited to have her picture taken today at school. I hope I like them or I will be taking her to do them on my own.... Here is a picture that I took this morning right before school...

Photo: This is our kindergartener. Today is graduation picture day
 
Isn't she pretty? Everyone says that she looks like me. Crazy how that works. We are so lucky to have not just little girl in our lives but her brother and sister as well. We love you so much Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment