It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Cleaning

So this story is just too funny not share...
 
Last night we told the girls to go to bed at 8. We went down tucked them in around 8:15 or so. By 9 I was back down there telling them to be quiet and to get back in bed. I also told them that I would be cleaning their room while they were at school on Monday (today). Well, apparently, Nadia took that as I was going to take toys away (because the day before (Saturday) we cleaned out the toy box and got rid of some things that were either broken or little McDonald toys) and she took all of her toys and dumped them on the living room floor. This is what Joe found at 10 last night...
 
 
I was laughing so hard. I am not sure what was going through their cute little minds, but somewhere they thought that if they cleaned it out, I wouldn't have to. Yes we made them clean it back up and they quickly got back in bed.
 
Today Carson was dealing with an infection in his eyes so I did not go to work. I took him to the doctor and they said that it is just the lingering effects from his cold that has been hanging on and they have given us some eye drops.
 
So true to my word, since I did not go to work, I cleaned the girls room. I wish I would have taken a better before picture before I started moving their room around, but this is what I have when I thought about taking a picture.
 
 
If you can picture it, all of this stuff was all over the floor and beds along with all of the various blankets, dirty clothes and coats.
 
Photo: Girls room after but before remaking their beds
 
After cleaning the girls room and before remaking their beds.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment