It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, March 25, 2016

March 13-18, 2016
 
March 18
My sister put this powder stuff in my hair that she said would give me volume, but without backcombing. Well, it gave me volume alright! I never wake up with my hair this crazy!!!
Good thing I was able to get this hair under control because I went on a field trip with Quynsie for her band festival.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
March 17
This is Carson everyday.
 
That's a new one.... Carson just called me a poop
 
Got my hair trimmed. I was able to put it into a pony tail and I decided that it was to long for my liking.
 
March 16
Nadia is brushing her hair out and asked me to cut it off....
Me: no way the last time I cut your hair off you didn't talk to me for a week
Nadia: yes I did I said I love you at bed time but that was just about it.
 
March 15
 
March 14
Ummmm that meeting with quynsie school counselor was painful. She will be taking drivers ed in 9th grade and in 10th she can start all of her college classes. I'm not ready for this. She can't be in high school next year and can't be ready to take seminary or drivers ed or college classes no no no no no!!!!
 
Nadia's grades for terms 1-3
 
Raven's grades for terms 1-3
 
Little boys are just plain nasty. Every time I need to use the restroom I either have to have him come clean up his mess of I do it cause sometimes it's just faster to do it myself.
 
 
Poor Nadia... My mom had a procedure done today and I have told the kids she is fine but I had no idea that it was bugging Nadia so bad until I heard her in her room crying. We immediately called grammy so she could hear for herself from grammy that she was OK.
 
March 13
I don't even know where to start with this post...
We got up late, cleaned up my grandparents house, kids (except Quynsie) talked my grandpa and their dad into taking them up to the cemetery and then Joe decided to take them to the park and called and had me send Quynsie up there.
Joe ended up coming home with Carson and Raven because Carson needed to use the restroom.
A little bit later Quynsie called and had a panicked voice and said that Nadia had fallen on the playground and part of her bone on her arm was sticking out...
So Joe and I ran out the door and because we were running in panic mode...
My grandparents were worried and confused...
We got to the back door and there was Quynise and Nadia...
Quynsie was laughing hysterically...
Boy oh boy was that child in serious trouble...
Not one of us adults thought it was funny...
In fact 2 days later my grandpa was still mad.
I hope she never does something like that again.
 
I decided to play with this aging app on my phone so enjoy...
 
Raven
 
Carson
 
Nadia
 
Joe
 
Quynsie
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment