It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March 8, 2016
Even though the DARE program had some serious triggers for Raven, she completed it and graduated!!!
 
 
Another one of my creations.
This is so relaxing!
 
March 7, 2016
Mornings are especially hard trying to get Carson ready for school because he always goes downstairs to watch transformers. Friday was the last straw and we told him that we were going to put a lock on the TV room door and nobody would be allowed in the until after school.
Fast forward to this morning. I heard one of the kids doors open and assumed it was Nadia I rolled over and fell back asleep woke up five minutes later got up went and opened nadia's door she was still asleep. I come out of her room and Carson was standing in the hallway saying he was going to go watch transformers.
I said you need to get dres... Realizing he was already dressed I stopped mid sentence I said oooohhh great job buddy now get some shoes on please.
 
I love my crock-pot I can be Betty crocker in the morning when my kids are at school and not under my feet and then I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day... Most days anyway... Unless I'm doing potato soup then I have to add the cream later. I probably use the crock-pot at least twice a week.
 
 
Raven's Violin Festival scores. Over all she got SUPERIOR!
I think that is amazing for her first time being judged, especially because it is the highest score you can get.
Very proud of her!!!
 
 
March 6, 2016
Once again it is Sunday and I have been put in a bad mood because I have to argue with 2 of our kids to even get dressed for church and then another kid who didn't listen the night before when we told her to shower decides right when mom gets in to shower that it is a good time for her to shower as well and she takes all of the hot water. I mean she takes showers so hot that it leaves her skin bright red like a sun burn. Ugh!!!!
 
Watching the Bishop hand this to Quynise in Sacrament made it more real that she is 14. Stop growing up kids! I want you to stay little forever!!!!!
 
Apparently Raven found this to be church appropriate. Yeah I took it from her. Along with socks for puppets and an animal house. I gave her her reading book and scriptures back and took everything else.
 
March 5, 2016
**RAVEN'S FESTIVAL VIDEO GOES HERE**
 
 
I will miss the shade from this tree, but I will not miss it being in the middle of our driveway. I can't wait to have more parking.
 
Quynsie riding one of her sister's bikes.
 
Thought we fixed the truck the other day and it has started up ever since but today the day we need it.... Yeah it wouldn't start. I had to tow start it

 

March 4, 2016
 
 
 
 
Nadia's field trip up Payson Canyon. We went for a pic-nick, hike and running around. This field trip was not for everyone. It is one that they have to earn by meeting certain goals on reading and if they don't meat their goal, then they can't go on the field trip.
 
Dang, I think we might have made the right decision when it comes to giving all of the girls their own phones because Nadia has been on hers since we got home from school which means she hasn't taken over mine.
 
I love the finished results.
 
When this popped up in my news feed on facebook, I was shocked. I could not believe that it has been a year since we started the moving process. I believe this batch of boxes was from us packing up stuff to make the house look less cluttered and presentable.
I also cannot believe how much we got rid of in the process of packing and unpacking and we still have a lot of stuff. I am going to start going through my craft room again and get rid of more stuff. I have way to much stuff and not enough time to work on anything. Plus, I do all of our scrapbooking here on the blog now so I don't use much of that stuff anymore.
 
March 3, 2016
Going to school this morning was less stressful. Carson couldn't turn around in his seat and he couldn't reach back to hit his sisters. I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was an amazing feeling and the kids went to school less stressed as well because they were not being yelled at the whole way to leave each other alone. Did I say it was AMAZING!?!!!!!!!!!!
 
Raven and mom out to lunch with grammy and papa before her doctor appointment.
It was confirmed that Raven also has ADHD and will be on medication. I hope this will work and she can pick up her grades.
 
It must be karate night because I am sitting here coloring. Ok so I do that most nights to whined down from the day.
 
March 2, 2016
I'm so excited caraon's new car safety belt came today and I'm so excited to try it out. Now if I could just get the central vacuum to work so I can vacuum the van out I would be in business. His seat is nasty. I'm just hoping this works cause I can't handle him in a car seat anymore. He is to smart and undoes it. Yes my 7 year old is still in a 5 point car seat. I had to go buy a special one that fit his weight and height a little over a year ago and it just is not working anymore.
 
This is perfect because it also gives him the tightness that he seeks for his body. He loves the pressure. Don't worry, he is also in booster, I just wanted to see how it worked when I took this picture.
 
March 1, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment