It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, March 25, 2016

March 19-25, 2016
 
March 25
 
Little miss sassy pants has had three meltdowns today...
The first one was this morning over a bowel...a bowl people...I didn't know that we had assigned dishes in this house.
The second one was after school over a the snack choices the kids had.
The third one was tonight about not getting to ride their bikes around the block because it was time for dinner.
 
I think I might know what little miss sassy pants problem is... I just thought about it... We are 3 weeks away from their 4 year placement anniversary in our home. Even though she can't tell us that is her problem her biological clock some how knows. Her explosions happen more frequently around this time of year.
 
March 24
 
I love getting positive updates from my kids teachers. Raven has struggled in school this entire year so we had her tested for adhd and it cane back that in fact she does have it so we put her on medication. I talked to her teacher today and get teacher said that it has been night and day difference. She doesn't act like a delayed balloon and she is more positive and attentive. She brought her grades up from d's and f's to b's and c's in the first 2 weeks of being in the medication. Talk about a big jump in grades. Her teacher also said that it was an immediate change. Great job kiddo I'm so proud of you.
 
I was off the hook for dinner tonight so I colored this picture.
 
 
Quynsie wanted to cook dinner and wanted meatloaf so that is what she did. She made mashed potatoes and green beans with it as well.
Thanks kiddo, it was nice not having to worry about dinner tonight.
 
 
The stump is finally about of the ground. To bad it is sitting in the middle of my front lawn along with our truck that is blocked in by the house, trailer and the stump behind it.
 
Got the kids Easter baskets put together.
 
This is how I feel about adoption....
 
March 23
 
Got this in the mail from Nadia's teacher.
 
Obama care can go to hell!!! I have been on the same birth control for years and it has always been free. Well in January we changed insurance my Dr even sent a letter to them explaining that I have tried generic brands and they don't work for me and that this particular one was the one that was right for me. Well last time I picked up my birth control it was $65. Today they wanted to charge me $130. The pharmacist called the insurance and they couldn't tell him why there was a discrepancy in the price and that the letter didn't matter I still had to pay the price unless I was on a generic brand. I don't mind paying for part of my birth control but that is a outrageous amount.
 
Nadia and I spent time coloring again tonight.
 
March 22
 
Joe: Carson get a drink and then go to bed
Carson: I want milk
Joe: no, you already had milk tonight, you can have water
Carson: no I'm getting milk
Joe: no you can have water ...
Carson: no
Joe: then go to bed (eventually Joe carried him to his room)
Carson came out of his room and said: I can't even feel water in my body
Me and Joe laughing
Carson: I feel dehydrated
Joe: Good thing you have a water bottle on your head board
Carson: stop laughing I really can't move I don't have any water in my body.
 
We also got Raven signed up for summer school today. She is really excited about it. Lets hope she keeps up with that excitement.
 
Spring in Utah!!! It was such great weather all weekend and now we have snow!!! I am ready for spring and summer weather.
 
March 21
 
Did I mention that Raven got first chair this term in Orchestra....oh I didn't?... Well here it is Raven GOT 1ST CHAIR in Orchestra. I'm so proud of her. Great job kiddo
 
Same time every day I get a phone call from Carson or his teacher saying he doesn't feel well... We figured out on Friday it is because he is not eating his lunch. She called just now and I had to tell her what was in his lunch cause Carson told her that he ate 2 sandwiches and an orange. I'm buddy you didn't even have a full sandwich in your lunch because you waste it.
 
It is only 4pm and I'm ready to send at least one kid to bed. Nasty mouth on that one I tell ya. The newest thing that was said is that I'm not family because I'm an adult only brothers and sisters are family because they are kids. Rough day at school I guess....
 
March 20
 
 
 
 
March 19
 
Look how cute that cute little tiny bum is in that hole with his daddy!!!
 
 
 
That root was huge!!!
 
The grain is amazing!!!
 
 
 
Nadia got to go with Grandma and Grandpa Davis to the rock show!!! Her favorite tradition with Grandma Davis.
 
Quynsie doing a fundraiser for the school band.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment