It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Weekend Fun
March 11-12, 2012
 
I am loving our cargo bag on-top of our van. We don't feel so cramped in the van with all of the bedding and what not. I think I found the best way to pack for when we go to Texas in may. We are headed to grandma's in Beaver.
 
On the way down to Beaver, I thought...Nadia can go for a walk in Beaver and not get lost this time because she has a phone that she can call her mommy from. When I said this out loud we all laughed including Nadia but she followed it up with hey your mean. I said well it's true.
 
This cat has been a problem all weekend. Raven cannot control herself and keep her hands off of the dang thing.
 
Last night I went into Calvin's room and told the kids that wii time was over because uncle Calvin wanted his room back and Carson said no he doesn't.
 
My grandparents friend Lenord called and quynsie answered the phone and he asked her if get mama's name was boo-boo? Quynsie said no my mom's name is Breanna. Lenord says well I call her boo-boo.
Yep he has called me that for years.
 
Last night
 
Today Great Grandpa and Dad took the kids on an adventure that took the entire day.
 
 
 
Parowon Gap
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Iron Town Ruins
 
 
 
Carson thinks he is cool because we gave him Quynsie's old phone that only plays games.
 
 
 
 
All of the above pictures from today were from Quynsie's phone.
 
Random pictures that Joe took on his phone....
 
 
 
I stayed back with Grandma so I could do their taxes in peace and quiet. It was nice to get a little break from the kids, I will admit. I don't get a break much.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment