It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March 29, 2016
 
Month 3 and we now have the spring in. Next will be doing the hook and chain for the impacted tooth.
 
Carson and Raven have been playing really well together this afternoon. I am not sure what make up game they were playing, but I heard Carson say to Raven:
 
Why do you have to be such a danger to society?
 
I just about died. Where does this boy learn such big words/sayings and how to use them in the right context?
 
March 28, 2016
 
Our hotel is now booked for our Summer vacation to Texas!!!
We can't wait to see some amazing friends that we miss like crazy!!!
2 months from today we will be in Texas!!!
We are leaving the day after school gets out. We had to plan this trip around our other summer plans.
Quynsie: Youth Conference and girls camp in June and band camp (not sure when yet)
Raven: Summer school, orchestra camp (not sure when orchestra is)
Nadia and Carson: Track
We also have our annual trip to Schofield, yard work, building a shed out back, pouring cement for our driveway, maybe a camping trip or two and kids playing with friends...lots and lots of friends
 
Here is another funny from Carson:
 
Here is another one from Carson:
Quynsie: apparently you don't understand the concept of an older sister
Carson: and apparently you don't understand the consequences of having a little brother, we bite!
 
Nadia has rough day today. She was having meltdown after meltdown this morning. I ended up keeping her home from school so that she could calm down and relax.
It started off with the kids arguing and fighting before school and I told them that they were going to have a consequence if they did not stop and that sent Nadia into a tailspin. I finally got her out to the car, we stopped at the gas station to get me a drink on the way to school and while sitting in the parking lot there, I asked if she was finished and calmed down. She started screaming at me again so that is when I decided to keep her home. She was not happy about that and it sent her into another meltdown. Quynsie forgot her lunch so after dropping kids off, we came home got her lunch and took it back. I asked Nadia then if she wanted to go to school or stay home today. She told me that she wanted to go to school, so I pulled in front of the elementary school and was about to get out to walk her in when she started crying again. I was like what the heck, do you want to go or not today? She then said, I just am not feeling it today and I am really tired now. (This is coming from a kid who loves school and loves to be with her friends). Because she is my child that loves school, I had no choice but to listen to her and let her have a free day. She has really been struggling with her emotions lately. Anyway during one of her meltdowns, she called me a crap hole...she is one lucky little girl that I was driving when she said that because it made me so angry.
I have had time to calm down now and I now find it funny, but at the time, not so much!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment