It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, March 12, 2016

March 9, 2016

Today did not start out well. I got a phone call from the principal and he had Carson in his office because Carson decided to punch a kid in the chest just because the kid looked at him. Apparently it made him mad. Thankfully, he did not get written up or suspended. I don't know what we are going to do with this boy. He told us that the only way he can get his anger out of his body is to be really mean.
 
I still love my tote packing the best especially for camping, but I think this is a much better option when going on long road trips like when we go to Texas this summer. We will be able to squish them down a bit to fit in our cargo carrier that goes on to our or van.
 
March 10, 2016
 
This is how Carson decided to go out in public today and personally, I am just happy that he dressed himself.
 
Where is Waldo...I mean Carson?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment