It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, June 11, 2016

June 1, 2016

Texas Vacation
Day 7
June 1, 2016
Waco, TX
Magnolia
We ventured out by ourselves on this day.


The bridges in other states are awesome!



















We have not had one mention of being adopted or being in foster care this entire trip until about an hour ago. Carson says "Dad, remember when I suffered through childhood hunger when I was 1 and 2 and I was starving for 3 years?" joe: I'm sure you are fed stuff so you are not starving you were just hungry.
How does this kid even remember this stuff? I'm so most kids remember anything that has to do with trauma but we never talk about the kids not having food. If they say anything at all, we respond with yep your birth parents made bad choices. We don't go into detail unless they bring it up.

SUMO FUN
































No comments:

Post a Comment