It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, June 20, 2016

June 16, 2016


This is so true, except I have control of the girls' phones from my own phone. I can lock it up so tight that they can't even make phone calls if I don't want them to. This even includes music. If I don't like what they are listening to or it is way to loud, I just block the app they are using and they will run to me as fast as they can and say, "But mom, I was listening to that". And I can say, "Yes, I know that you were listening to that and that was the problem. I don't like the music or I don't like how loud it was" or whatever the reason is at the time of blocking it.







Quynsie and her friend Eme, who is in our ward working on their girls camp quilts together.
Eme, wasn't sure how to go about putting hers together so I offered to help her.

While I was helping the girls with the quilts, these three played on the trampoline with the water.
Don't mind the stupid weed patch. This is where Joe's shop is going. The rest of the yard is going to get redone once the shop is built. Or at least once the cement is laid.

Carson helping mom cut out his material for his blanket for camping.







No comments:

Post a Comment