It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

This has been happening a lot the past few days.
Carson has been hiding his wood toy snake in the flower bed going into the grass or this morning it was coming out of the flower bed onto the driveway.
Yesterday, I almost told Raven to watch out for the snake as she was getting out of the van, but then stopped myself when I realized it was just the toy one.
I guess Carson finds it funny because he knows how bad I hate snakes and our yard is full of them and I mean FULL!!!

This morning, Nadia asked Carson why his stuffed animals were in the bath tub.
Carson said that his animals finally turned 8 so he had to baptize them.

I can't help but laugh about this. I also love this at the same time.
I love seeing glimpses into my kids spirituality.
It lets me know that they are actually listening in primary and at home when we speak about baptism.
All of those times, you don't think your kids are listening, they really are.

This makes me want to cry a little bit. I loved her longer hair, but she has begged and begged since her last hair cut to get it cut shorter.
It is her hair and if she will do it, I will let her do whatever she wants with it.
I also can't blame her for wanting it shorter. Her hair is so thick, almost sickening thick.
Right now, I am still trying to get used to it, but I am sure it will grow on me eventually.

I'm ready for school to start. Don't get me wrong I love my babies and love spending time with them but these past few days have been a nightmare from hell! If it's not one having a tantrum them it's another stealing other people's things or "running away" (staying on our street thank goodness). I'm exhausted. My kids are old enough to be able to entertain themselves for the most part but I can not turn my back for one second with one of my kids or said child is misbehaving. How does one get anything accomplished when they have to practically sit with a child all of the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment