It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, June 23, 2016

These two have been BFF's for 3 years.
This is Olivia.
We invited her to go swimming at Papa's hotel pool with the cousins and Grammy!

Carson and his I am annoyed look!

My nephew Aiden

Raven...She keeps telling me that she needs a hair cut.
I am not sure how I feel about that.

8 kids to two adults, that's a lot!!!

We are starting to miss Quynsie really bad. She has been at girls camp since Tuesday morning and is not due to be home until sometime Saturday. I will be glad when she is home.
I don't realize how much I rely on her until she isn't here for a week.
Because of Carson and the difficulties we are having with him, she steps up a ton with her sisters.
We are not able to turn our backs for two seconds before Carson is doing something naughty!

*Running
*Sneaking out of the house without permission
*Taking things that don't belong to him
*Making big messes, especially in his room
*Hitting
*Kicking
*Biting
*Breaking doors
*Putting holes in the walls
*Breaking other peoples things
*And oh so much more

We got to introduce the 3 younger kids to their cousin that they have never met.
Joe and I have only seen her 3 times in 11 years.
She is Joe's brother's daughter that he had with someone while on break from his ex-wife.
He eventually got back with his ex-wife and had a son, then finally got divorced.
He is now re-married.
Anyway we were excited to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment