It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, June 13, 2016

June 7, 2016

Packing quynsie for trek and I asked her to get me some socks...
Me... They don't match
Quynsie... Don't match don't care
Me... OK then

This isn't the final picture of this project. I ended up re-doing it and got more stuff in there as well. I am actually impressed that I got everything in this bucket for 3 days of trek.

I am loving the summer school shirts. Why can't we get some spirt shirts that are this cool?
Raven is the only one that is in summer school. She is the one that is struggling academically and it costs $100 for 4 weeks of summer school.

Last Track Meet







Kash (cousin), Nadia and Carson

Jskin (cousin) is the one waving.




Jskain












This is a very tired little boy. He ran 100 meter 200 meter 400 meter and the 800 meter.
Nadia ran 200 meter, relay, 400 meter, and threw the javelin.

Nadia got 6th overall in javelin!!!

And the bottom braces have been put on...


No comments:

Post a Comment