It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, June 10, 2016

May 31, 2016

Texas Vacation
 
Day 6
 
May 31, 2016
 
Safari
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love Zebra's
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Quynsie couldn't get far enough away from the camel. She actually ended up sitting in Maelie's carseat.
 
 
This camel was a vicious thing.
All of the animals come right up to your window and will eat food right out of your hand, but this camel...
I was holding Peter on my lap and I turned around in my seat at one point to talk to Quynsie and the next thing I know, Peter's arm was in the camel's mouth. Peter had his hand in the bag of food and was trying to get some food when the camel stuck his head into our car, grabbed the bag, food and Peter's arm and all. I didn't even try to get the food back, I just pulled Peter's arm out of the camel's mouth.
 
Once we got out of the safari, we found out that the camel did the same thing to Michael, except it was his fingers the camel got.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment