It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, June 10, 2016

May 28, 2016

Texas Vacation
Day 3
 
May 28,2016
 
8:24 AM
About to begin our full first day in Texas. It felt so good to take a shower and change my clothes. It was a large night catching up with our friends and now we are ready to get this party started.
Fort Hood, here we come!!!
I hope you are ready for the Davis'!
 
9:30 AM
 
 
 
We had to go check in on post and get our passes in order to go on base.
Joe is the only registered driver on post.
For some reason, they only allow one driver for visitors.
I don't really mind, I am just so happy to be here.
 
 
 
This is how we spent our day. We just relaxed and done an art project with the kids while the daddy's went shopping with Carson.
Then we had dinner and went swimming.
 
7:30 PM
 
 
Oh how I LOVE MY PEOPLE!!!
I sure have missed them.
 
8:45 PM
 
DQ in Texas has an amazing worker. My kids thought it would be funny to ask the girl if she knew what fry sauce is. When she doesn't know she proceeded to ask them how to make it. My kids proudly said mayo and ketchup. The nice amazing girl actually went in and made us fry sauce and bright it out with our frys. Way to go above and beyond.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment