It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, May 28, 2016

May 27, 2016

Summer Vacation
Texas 2016
 
Day 2
 
May 27, 2016
 
11:15 AM
 
Oil fields!!!
It is better than yesterdays views of absolute nothing.
 
12:03 PM
 
And the cheers that erupted in the back seat!!! Priceless!!!
 
Time changed as soon as we crossed the boarder. So if you want to get totally out there, we lost an hour.
 
 1:30 PM
 
Our view currently...a work convey
 
2:30 PM
 
Windmill farms are every where in Texas
 
2:30 PM
 
 
Nothing better to do than take selfies!
 
3:40 PM
 
 
Naturally we had to stop and take a picture under the sign.
In fact Joe was going to pass it up and I made him stop and turn around so that I could get the picture.
 
5:13pm
 
 we have made it to Coleman TX
We have gone 1125 miles so far
We got 350 miles on this tank of gas.
We get better gas mileage in Texas and the gas is cheaper.
 
5:51 PM
 
30 more miles until we get to Copperas Cove, TX
We can't wait until we get to see Camillia, Michael and the kids.
 
6:20 PM
 
Before I forget this memory.... When we crossed over Texas lines I was on the phone with my mom and Carson says... Well, its to late to take me back to grammys now! We kept telling him leading up to this trip if he couldn't behave I was leaving him with grammy so I guess he decided that it was now to late to leave him behind because we are in Texas now.
 
6:34 PM
 
We are here and couldn't be happier
 
9:06 PM
 
That first hug I got from Camilla was priceless. We hugged for so long. It was like re-charging my life line.
 
Me, Lucy and Bonnie (the twins)
 
Lucy
 
Me, Peter and Quynsie
This boy has changed so much since we have seen him last.
The girls really haven't changed except for getting taller, but Peter was only 6 months old when they moved and he is now almost 2.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment