It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, May 8, 2016

May 08, 2016
 
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
This is my 4th mothers day!!!
I don't even know where to start on what I'm supposed to write for mothers day. We waited so long to be parents 12 years to be exact and even though I didn't give birth to my kids, it doesn't make me any less of a mom. I'm the one that wakes up to them, the one to take them to school, deal with school issues, dental, doctors, therapy, I'm here when they are sad, mad, hurt or sick. I have gotten to experience not all but some of their firsts. I'm learning patience that is also a first... Lol
I stopped going to church on mothers day because it hurt so much to have all of these women be celebrated and asked to stand in Sacrament to be acknowledged as moms and I was not apart of the mom crowd.
I have always known that I wanted to be a mom clear back to when I was little.
These four kids that sit behind me in this picture are the light of my life.
 
I cry for them.
I fight for them.
I think about them all day and all night.
I try to be a better person for them.
I laugh with them.
I cry with them.
Everything I do is for them.
 
My gift from Raven:
 
 
 
My gift from Naida:
 
 
This page says:
 
Dear mom,
Thanks for adopting me. Ever since you adopted me I have had a happy life. I am very grateful to be your daughter. Thanks for loving me my whole life! I am glad to call you my mom.
I appreciate you taking me places. Thank you for taking me to school to get an education. Also, thank you for taking me to piano, so I can learn how to play an instrument! Thank you for taking me to Church, so I can learn about Heavenly Father! I am grateful you can take me places even though you don't have to!
I am grateful you can provide things for me!
Thank you for providing a house. I am thankful you provide activities like going to the movies. Thank you for cooking me food even though you don't love to! I am grateful to have a mom that can provide things for me!
 
Thanks for caring for me! I appreciate you worrying about me! I am grateful to have a mom who cares about me! You are the best mom in the whole entire universe. I am so lucky to have you as my mom!
I am so grateful you pay extra money so I can do extra curricular activities!
You pay extra money even though you don't have to!
I am so lucky to have a mom who pays extra money for me! I thank you for paying for piano! Also, thank you for paying for track!
Happy mothers day
Love Nadia


No comments:

Post a Comment