It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, May 1, 2016

May 01, 2016
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVEN!!!!!!
 
I can't believe that you are 11 already! Where has the past four years gone? They have flown by so fast, yet it seems like you have always been apart of our family.
 
  • You are passionate about everything.
  • You are loyal to your family especially your brother and sisters.
  • You make us laugh.
  • You make us cry.
  • You have given us many scares.
  • You have frustrated us at times.
  • You love all animals.
  • You love your cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents.
  • You are always on the go.
  • You love mom's cooking.
  • You love to give hugs.
  • Your favorite color is red and green.
  • You play the violin like a champ.
 
We went and saw Zootopia at Raven's request.
It was such a good movie and cute.
I am so glad that we went on a Sunday and that the theater was pretty much empty because I made a fool of myself...HAHAHA
There was a scene where Judy the bunny was on top of a train and they were in a tunnel and they all of a sudden came upon a light hanging down and I yelled "Watch your head". I seriously had to sit there and think for a minute and then I looked at Joe and said, "did I just say that out loud?" He thought for a minute and said, Yes, yes you did.
After the movie, we were laughing about it and the kids said that they thought it was part of the movie and didn't realize that it was me, but once they did, they all felt a bit embarrassed.
 
After the movie, we went and got Raven her birthday present. She wanted fish so that is what we got her. I hate anything pets, but I decided to compromise on fish because they are low maintenance.
 
Raven's birthday text me to tell Raven happy birthday and this was his text:
 
I love you Raven so much...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! today is one of the hardest days of the year for me...I try so hard to keep it together and celebrate your birthday...but every year I lose it and break down...even now I am crying like a little baby remembering when you were just a little baby and I got to hold you in my arms...I pray that some day I will be blessed enough to hold you again...I love you so much my little lady and I hope your birthday is filled with surprised, love and joy! I love you and I hope one day we can celebrate your day together...I love you!
 
Raven's Response:
 
Thank you for celebrating me and my birthday with your family even though I am not there.
 
Here is all of he pictures from Raven's day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment