It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, April 29, 2016

April 29,2016
 
Carson got this at school today and when he got in the cart Nadia gasped because she collects pigs. She is up to 53 and she is jealous.
 
 
 
 

Raven's birthday is on Sunday so I decided to surprise her at school today with flowers, a card, and cookies to share with her class.
She asked me this morning if I was going to bring anything and I told her that we would do it on Monday....Little did she know I had a plan up my sleeve.

I am sure Quynsie will laugh at this next story when she grows up...

So Joe and I were in the kitchen and Quynsie runs past us and says "I think I know why I have been so mean the last couple of days" as she kept running down the stairs.
On a hunch, I took a 3 musketeers down and shoved it under her door and said "The devil has been fed."
She opens her door and started laughing. She then asked me how I knew what she was talking about. I said, because I am a woman and women know these things.
Then she came upstairs and told everyone "the devil's spawn has been fed y'all."
 
April 28, 2016
 
 
Mama to the rescue again.
Dear children your laundry is part of your chores and needs to be done everyday. I wash dry and sort laundry every day. I'm done being nice and if your don't get it done there is going to be consequences.

Thanks to quynsie who helps with sorting most days (only because she wants certain pants so she helps).
Love mom
 
Thankful that Joe still opens the van door for me, but he needs some practice on waiting till I'm all of the way in before shutting it. He just shut my butt and foot in the door.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment