It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, April 4, 2016

April 04, 2016
 
 
This is how I spent 2 hours of my afternoon...I took my mom to the hospital to meet my dad there. He dropped a sink on his arm at work.
As we were leaving the hospital we got a phone call from my grandma and she said that my grandpa fell and broke his hip and they were waiting to transport him to St. George.
I want more than anything to go down there, but I have 4 kids and it is spring break and I need to figure out how to make it work. My parents and brother are on their way down there right now. Hopefully we will be able to get an update in the morning and then I will make a decision as to when to go down.
 
Before all of this happened, I got a few more boxes unpacked in my craft room, I made dinner and had it in the fridge waiting to go in the oven and I made blueberry pastry's. I was being all Betty Crocker and miss homemaker...LOL
 
Blueberry Pastries
This is what the pastry's are supposed to look like. Ours didn't turn out so well, but it was ok for our first try.
 
And this is what was for dinner. Ravioli lasagna...It turned out better than I thought.
Today was a day of try something new.
 
Oh and I hung a make shift clothes line until we are able to put up a more permanent one up this will do. I just hate using the dryer during the summer. The dryer heats the house up way to much.
 
I did this as well...
 
I have created monsters. My kids are not much of a French fry fans and today I made me some fries and was dipping them in cottage cheese. Quynsie and Nadia love it. I can't cook the fries fast enough.
See I told you I was all Betty Crocker today.
 
Yesterday Nadia got rid of all of these clothes. She is fearless. I have a hard time letting things go and she was like nope don't want that, nope I don't want that either.
 
Yesterday was also General Conference and this is President Monson. He is the president of our Church. I love this picture of him.
 
 
Things Nadia says...
 
It just got real up in here... We are going to die from jam starvation. We didn't bottle jam last summer because of just moving and we only have 24 pints left. We will be lucky if that makes it to the end of summer.
 
Now that the tree is gone, we have this amazing view from our front porch.
 
Raven helping dad fix the truck on Saturday.
 
 
Carson graduated to the next size of bikes. He has a big boy bike like his sisters have big girl bikes.
 
Trying to organize our house and see what we have on hand so that I can start getting ready for summer and stock up on things that I know the kids will want to eat the most of. I am big on food storage, but since we moved, we have stunk at doing food storage.
 
So our weekend was pretty busy...
Now for Spring Break...
Therapy...
Trying to decided when to go to St. George...
Kids wanting to play with friends...
Work on more organizing and de-junking...
And on...
and on...
and on...
Story of my life...
Our life may not be all that exciting, but at least my kids are happy (most of the time).
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment