It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, April 7, 2016

April 07, 2016
 
Carson slept until a little after 9 this morning. He slept for 12 hours. He still does not sound so good. His cough is horrible and he is ornery.
 
I think I am getting whatever it was that was going around again!
 
Somebody please help me...
Joe thinks that Carson should be allowed to play video games for 30 minutes a day.
I say he shouldn't get any time because he is rude and ornery after he plays.
The therapist says no video games...
Carson did not play them for 2 weeks. He got to play a few days ago and he was disrespectful so he hasn't played again until today. I set the timer for 30 minutes. He got off when it beeped then he asked a little while later if he could play more. I said no and now he is in his room crying. So far he hasn't gotten physical with anyone yet but the day isn't over either...
UPDATE...
Carson did not like what we were having for dinner so he sat there and screamed at me, would not listen to me and slammed the front door in my face because I didn't want him to go outside because he is sick.
See!!! I told you the day wasn't over yet.
 What should we do about this problem of us as parents not agreeing?
 
Although we did have a small victory earlier...
That's a new one... Carson came in to talk to me and said that "When i was outside on the trampoline with my sisters i told them that it isn't fair that they get more time on video games than I do and then Nadia told me it's because I'm not very nice after I play them and it made me realize my actions." I said well change the behavior then and we wouldn't have a problem.
Now if he would just learn from that conversation and grow from it.
 
Conversation with Raven and Carson...
Raven : mom can we adopt an elephant
Me: no
Carson : but they don't have fur
Bwhaha
 
Got an update on my grandpa this evening. I called my grandma and asked her how he was today and she said good, that they were back home in Beaver. He will be in the hospital there for a little while doing rehab, but at least my grandma can go home and sleep in her own bed and take care of the things she needs to.
This has been a much better experience than when he had knee replacement. During those surgeries, he had a heart attack. This time he is stable and doing really well.


No comments:

Post a Comment