It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 17, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOM!!! (me)


Last night we watched one of my favorite movies!!! HERBIE!!!
And the kids used their bed pillows and they worked out great.


This made me giggle when I got up this morning. Nadia made all of these signs and hung them up all over the house. It was really cute, but this sign made me laugh because in all reality, she thinks she is the Queen around here...LOL

Haha I just got a good laugh...
We are pulling into Walmart cause quynsie wants to buy me something for my birthday and Carson says "raven please don't goof off in here this time because you were annoying yesterday"
I laugh because a couple of weeks ago I told Joe that I don't like taking raven shopping because she can't behave herself well yesterday he took her and Carson shopping and Joe says to me when he got home "raven is a pain to shop with" I was like no kidding what do you think I have been trying to tell you?


This is just some of my birthday gifts.
I also got a portable ice maker (and I am in love with it). We actually got it off of ksl and payed half the price that we would have paid brand new. It sits on the counter and it is amazing.


I don't like cake so my parents made me fudge for my birthday cake.
Yep, that is right, I am 35 now and I am feeling it.
My age has never bothered me until now. I am almost 40 and that does bug me.


We have ice in our house again and I couldn't be more happy!!!
The ice maker on our fridge that came with our new house has not worked since we moved in. In fact just before we moved in, there was a water leak and we had to unhook the water line.

April 16, 2016
 
Cement is finally in! I can't wait till we can park on it, but it is in.
 
I finally pulled my brand new sewing machine out that I got for Christmas.
 
 
Quynsie and Carson's bed pillow. I made these specifically for camping or when we go to Beaver then the kids have something soft to sleep on. They turned out amazing. I am going to make Joe and I one as well because I hate the air mattress.

 
Nadia and Raven's bed pillow.

Since on Sunday's we go to family dinner, Joe made me a stake dinner tonight for my birthday tomorrow. My favorite...I always ask for stake for my birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment