It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, April 1, 2016

April 1, 2016
Happy April Fools Day
 
OMG!!! I just got the best laugh ever...One of my friends posted this on facebook and I laughed so hard that I had tears going down my face.
 
To the fat HEIFER who thought it was ok to send my husband a picture of herself in a bikini...I know who you are! Get a life and find your own man! And just so others know what a piece of work you are I'm posting the picture you sent in my comments for everyone else to see!

The best comment so far on facebook is from my sister:
Oh my gosh! I thought wtf! I was like no don't post her picture you're better than that. Totally thought it was real for a minute! Best April fools ever! Hahahaha
 
 
This is the I'm not amused looks even after they got the real thing. Then Nadia called her friend and said I have to tell you something that really made me upset.
 
 
 
And the scavenger hunt is ready
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment